Seniors in Graduate Courses
Senior students at Southeastern Oklahoma State University, enrolling in their final semester of undergraduate study, may enroll in graduate courses provided they have fulfilled the following criteria:
- Have a cumulative overall GPA of 2.75 or a GPA of 3.00 on the last sixty (60) semester hours attempted.
- Be enrolled in enough undergraduate course work to complete the requirements for the bachelor’s degree.
- Have a total credit hour enrollment not exceeding sixteen semester hours in a regular semester (fall or spring) or eight semester hours in a summer session.
- Submitted up-to-date transcripts of all college work to the Graduate Office.
- Obtained permission from the Graduate Dean, Administration Building, Room 307.
Seniors receiving permission to enroll in graduate courses are provisionally admitted to graduate study.