Senior students at Southeastern Oklahoma State University, enrolling in their final semester of undergraduate study, may enroll in graduate courses provided they have fulfilled the following criteria:
- Have a cumulative overall GPA of 2.75 or a GPA of 3.00 on the last sixty (60) semester hours attempted.
- Be enrolled in enough undergraduate course work to complete the requirements for the bachelor‚Äôs degree.
- Have a total credit hour enrollment not exceeding sixteen semester hours in a regular semester (fall or spring) or eight semester hours in a summer session.
- Submitted up-to-date transcripts of all college work to the Graduate Office.
- Obtained permission from the Graduate Dean, Administration Building, Room 307.
Seniors receiving permission to enroll in graduate courses are provisionally admitted to graduate study.