Second Bachelor’s Degree
A student with a bachelor’s degree from Southeastern Oklahoma State University may receive a second bachelor’s degree from Southeastern by fulfilling all of the following:
- All the current requirements for the second degree.
- A minimum of 30 additional undergraduate semester hours, of which 15 must be in residence at Southeastern, which were not used in meeting any requirements for the first degree.
- A minimum of 15 of the additional 30 hours must be at the 3000 - 4000 level.
- A major used for the first bachelor’s degree cannot be used as a major for the second bachelor’s degree.
- Only one degree will be conferred at one commencement.