The Division of Business Affairs will work effectively and collaboratively to support and advance the viability of Southeastern Oklahoma State University in fulfillment of its academic mission with service to:
- Provide diligent efforts and dependable financial services to the campus community through professional expertise, maintaining sound financial records, and seeking continuous improvements.
- Provide and communicate all human resource services (employment, benefits and payroll) to the University community, and continually search for and implement better and more efficient ways to provide these services while ensuring compliance with University, RUSO and OSRHE policies and procedures, and federal and state employment and benefit laws.
- Provide professional, student focused, cost effective service regarding student billing, housing and post office with innovative procedures.
- Provide a stewardship toward the physical facilities, grounds and the surrounding environment in support of the programs of the University and ensure campus facilities are in the best possible working condition.
- Provide a safe environment for the University community and protect the financial, property, environmental and human resources of the University.
- Provide the University with premium quality printing and publication services, photocopy equipment acquisition, records management consulting and storage, and central receiving services, while vigilantly pursuing fiscal efficiency and complete customer satisfaction.