Registration Add/Drop Courses
The Reg’r/Add/Drop function is probably the most powerful feature of CampusConnect. Now you can conveniently add and drop courses from your semester schedule. To use this option you must be permitted to, and it has to be during the enrollment periods described in the class schedules.
Please note: Enrolling in classes without consulting an advisor or deviating from your advisor’s suggestions is not recommended and can be detrimental to your academic career at SOSU.
- From the CampusConnect main menu, click on the Reg’r/Add/Drop Courses button.
- Choose the semester schedule you want to add or drop courses from.
- Then click the Submit button.
- To DROP a class from your current schedule, click the Drop button next to the class you don’t want to take.
- To ADD a class to your current schedule, first click the Choose New Department button in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Choose the department and semester of the class you want to add to your schedule and click the Submit button.
- Add the class by clicking the Add button next to the one you want.
- Courses that are have no more remaining seats are considered closed. You can't enroll in closed classes using CampusConnect. You have to get permission from the academic department to enroll in this course.
- Courses that are no longer going to be offered for the semester are considered cancelled. No one can enroll in a cancelled course.
For more information on Registration Add/Drop Courses Error Messages, see the help pages.
- Finally, check you current credit hours to be sure that it correct.
- If you're done, simply click the Exit button.
Congratulations, you just successfully changed your schedule using CampusConnect!