The Course Availability program option will help you when you are deciding your class schedule for an upcoming semester. It tells you all the available classes by department, dates, times, instructor, room, and how many open seats are still available.
- From the CampusConnect main menu, click on the Course Availability button.
- Then choose the semester and the department you want to see, just like in the printed schedule of classes Click the Submit button.
- Courses that are have no more remaining seats are considered closed. You can't enroll in closed classes using CampusConnect. You have to get permission from the academic department to enroll in this course.
- Courses that are no longer going to be offered for the semester are considered cancelled. No one can enroll in a cancelled course.
- When you're done with that department, choose a different one by clicking the Choose a New Department button.
- For more information on Course Availability Error Messages, see the help pages.
- When your finished, click the Exit button.