Alcohol-Wise Enrollment Instructions
For First Year Students
Alcohol-Wise is an online alcohol prevention course. You will be automatically enrolled in the program according to your first name, last name, and SE e-mail address and you will use the password SE2016. You must complete Part 1 prior to classes starting on August 20, 2012.
Please note that the Alcohol-Wise program will not be available on-line until August 1, 2012.
- Beginning August 1, 2012, go to www.3rdmilclassrooms.com
- Click on STUDENT LOGIN on the left side menu
- Enter your name and personal password which is SE2016. A reminder email from 3rd Millennium Classrooms will be sent to you on August 1, 2012. The course takes about one hour to complete and you can login and out as needed. Once Part 1 is completed, you must print the “grades” page and bring it to your ORIE 1002 course instructor or the Counseling Center (Student Union 202) if you're not taking Orientation by the first week of school.
- Approximately 30 days after completing Part 1, you will receive an email reminding you to complete the 15-minute mandatory follow-up (Part 2). After completing Part 2, print out your Certificate of Completion for Alcohol-Wise and turn it into your ORIE 1002 course instructor or the Counseling Center if you’re not taking Orientation for full credit.
- Print out copies for your records.
You and the notifying administrator at your institution will receive an email notification only after you complete the course and the follow-up.
For questions or problems regarding the course, contact us by email.
3rd Millennium Classrooms
15900 La Cantera Pkwy, #20235
San Antonio, TX 78256
Toll-free Phone: 888-810-7990