Business Office

SE Debit Card

Distribution of all financial aid will be through the Higher One SE Debit Card, most students (exceptions – concurrent, students with financial holds) en-rolled will receive a card by mail to their school address. (Example of the SE Debit Card is below) Having the card is very important PLEASE DO NOT SHRED OR THROW AWAY.


To make the choice of how you want your refund delivered, you will need to log on to type your 16 digit card number into the card on the web-site. You will have 3 options to choose from:

  1. SE DebitCard
  2. ACH Deposit into your bank account
  3. Check mailed to your home address.


Effective 07-01-13: Students will need to order replacement SE Debit Cards from HigherOne by calling 1-866-782-0887 or log on to

Activated Cards – if your card has already been activated you will pay a fee of $20.00 to HigherOne

Non-active Cards – if you have not activated your card you will not have a fee for a replacement card