Payroll Sign Up

Employees must complete payroll sign up on or before first day worked.

Original identification documents must be presented at time of payroll sign up, including an original Social Security card (or receipt for replacement card).

Acceptable forms of employment eligibility verification found on Department of Homeland Security’s website,

Email Employee Payroll and Benefits Services for more information or call (580) 745-2162.


Payroll Sign Up Packets

Adjunct Instructor / Part Time Employee

Graduate Assistant (GA) / Resident Assistant (RA)

Student Employee (Work Study or Regular)


Sexual Harassment/Benefits & Nims Training