IT Mission Statement
The Division of Information Technology provides technology design and selection, technical support, systems management and administration, technology acquisition, the review and development of IT policies and standards, and strategic planning services for Southeastern Oklahoma State University.
To ensure that these services are provided in an effective, efficient, and timely manner the Division of Information Technology will:
- Support and promote the productive use of technology for faculty, staff, and students.
- Ensure that all technology in place is secure and performing reliably.
- Provide timely, effective end-user support.
- Install cost-effective solutions designed to meet business needs.
- Maintain positive relationships with end-users through information and communication.