Greetings Southeastern Students, Faculty, & Staff,
We are pleased to announce that current students, faculty, and staff at Southeastern now have full access to lynda.com, an online subscription library that teaches the latest software, creative, and business skills through high-quality instructional videos. To learn more, watch this introductory video about the service, and watch the How to use lynda.com course.
Benefits to using lynda.com include:
- Unlimited access to instructional content on a wide variety of technologies and disciplines
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and to learn new skills
- New content added every week
- Tutorials taught by recognized industry experts
- Access to exercise files to follow along as you learn
- Closed captioning and searchable, time-coded transcripts
- Beginner to advanced content
- The option to watch bite-size videos as you need them
To access lynda.com, go to http://www.lynda.com/email-signup and enter your Southeastern email address. Once lynda.com verifies your SE email address, you will receive an email from lynda.com prompting you to create a profile. Upon registering your profile, you can log in to lynda.com anytime from anywhere using your SE email address and lynda.com password.
Please contact the SE Helpdesk if you have any questions or issues signing up or logging in.