Who is Eleigible for Student Support Services?
In order to qualify for Student Support Services, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or national of the United States or met the residency requirements for Federal student financial assistance.
- Demonstrate high motivation to successfully complete your coursework
You must also meet any one of the following criteria:
- First generation college student (neither parent has a baccalaureate degree)
- Be a qualified individual with a disability
- Meet certain federal financial eligibility guidelines