Call (580) 745-2080 to Schedule an appointment.
You need to schedule an appointment if you want to see the Dean of Students.
Situations needing an Appointment
- Interested in applying for a change in your INS status
- Interested in applying for reinstatement with INS
- Approval of an application for optional practical training
- Personal problems
- Cultural adjustment
- Advocacy in presenting your case to other departments
- Any situation where you believe more information or personal assistance is needed
Procedures for Making an Appointment
- Call our office at (580) 745-2080 or come by the office in person. Ask the office assistant for an appointment with the Dean of Students.
- Ask for the next available appointment time.
- Be prepared to tell the office assistant the nature of the appointment. If your reason is confidential, simply state this to the staff.
- Please phone the office if you are unable to keep your appointment.
What you need to bring with you
- If this will be your first time to our office, please bring all of your I–20’s or IAP–66’s, your passport and I–94 card.
- For all subsequent appointments we would still like for you to bring your I–20 and I–94.
Many request for documents do not require an appointment with DSO. Many of these may be requested at the Front desk at the the Dean of Students Office. We are located at Student Union Room 134. We are located at Student Union, Room 138. General office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. When you come to the office, please bring your Passport, I–94 card, your current I–20. Requests must be made in person.
- Invitation Letter
- Travel endorsement on I–20
- Social Security Card authorization letter
- General information about employment options
- Just to visit
Procedures for Making a Request
- Sign–in at the front desk, make a request on the list
- The office assistant will check your records
- If it is your first time to check in with our office, the office assistant will have you complete an information card, photo copy your immigration documents, and create a file for you.
- All legitimate emergency requests will usually be processed within 24 hours.