A student who has attempted a minimum of seven or more semester hours of college-level credit after graduation from high school.
To be admitted as a transfer student you must:
- Be eligible to return to the last college or university you attended.
- Apply for Admission.
- Submit Transcripts of all previously attended colleges and/or universities.
- If you have earned less than 24 college or university credit hours, you must also submit your high school transcript.
- Take College Placement Tests and/or remedial courses if you have not:
- Successfully completed a college–level English or related course, an ACT English of 19, or an SAT Critical Reading of 460
- Successfully completed a college–level Math or related course, an ACT Math of 19, or an SAT Math of 460
- successfully completed a college–level History, Psychology, Sociology, Government, or related course, an ACT Reading of 19, or an SAT Critical Reading of 460
- successfully completed a college-level Lab Science course or an ACT Science of 19