You Are Here:
Home › Textbook Reserve Program
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Textbook Reserve Program or the TRP?
- The cost of textbooks has increased markedly in the last few years and many students are having difficulty in purchasing all the required texts for their courses. To help alleviate this challenge, SE has established the Textbook Reserve Program (TRP). The TRP cannot provide textbooks for every course offered; however, the program wishes to serve as many students as possible.
- Which Textbooks are included?
- All general education courses, all remediation course and the College Success course will be available.
- Is my textbook available?
- Click Here to search for textbooks!
- Who can participate?
- Students who are enrolled for the current semester.
- Where will the reserve textbooks be located?
- The circulation desk in the Henry G. Bennett Memorial Library and will be free of charge to students.
- What are library hours?
- Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- What are the circulation procedures?
- Students must have a valid SE ID.
- Textbooks may be checked out for room use only.
- Textbooks may be checked out for a two hour period.
- Students may not make any marks in the textbooks.
- Students may not remove textbooks from the library.
- Students may not checkout books overnight.
- How can I find my textbook?
- Go to the library's website www.se.edu/lib
- Click on Find
- Click on Books/Library Catalog
- Click on Reserve Desk
- Search by instructor's name to locate a specific textbook
Biology 1404 textbook on reserve