Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences
- The Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences Coordinating Committee
will provide leadership in assessing and coordinating the Bachelor
of Applied Arts and Sciences degree program. Duties will include (but
not be limited to):
- Assisting in advisement of students.
- Working with departments in facilitating the design of degree
plans for students. (Procedural Note: Any student selecting this
program must have a degree plan outlining the course of study he/she
will pursue. This plan must be approved by the BAASCC and
signed by the student and the Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences
Program Coordinator before the student can enroll.
A copy of the degree plan will be kept in the office of the Program
Coordinator. Any change in the degree plan must be approved
by the BAASCC and
- Evaluating Associate of Applied Science (or Arts) degree programs
that are not currently accepted by the University and voting on
acceptance for inclusion into the list of approved Associate of
Applied Science (or Arts) degree programs.
Reviewing Associate of Applied Science (or Arts) degree programs
which have been modified for continued inclusion in the list of
- An annual report of the actions of the BAASCC will
be submitted in April of each year to the Faculty Senate and the Vice–President
for Academic Affairs by the Program Coordinator.
of Applied Aarts and Sciences Coordinating Committee