The Office of Veterans Services provides a variety of financial aids to undergraduate and graduate students who qualify for veteran’s benefits.
In order to qualify for full subsistence, applicants who are undergraduates must enroll in a minimum of twelve semester hours in a regular semester and six semester hours in a summer session. A graduate student must enroll in a minimum of nine semester hours in a regular semester and five semester hours in a summer session. Regular attendance and satisfactory academic progress is required throughout the semester to remain eligible to receive benefits. Tutoring is available to qualified students through the Veterans Administration. Limited work study funds are available to veterans. Further information concerning veteran’s benefits may be obtained from:
Office of the Registrar
Administration Building, Room 100
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
425 W. University
Durant, OK 74701
Each semester new and current students will need to complete a Veterans Confirmation of Enrollment.
Applying for your VA benefits
- Apply online through vets.gov
- Call 1-888-GI BILL®-1 (888-442-4551)
- Visit your nearest VA regional office to apply in person. (Muskogee, OK 1-888-442-4551)
- Consult with the VA Certifying Official—who is in the Registrar’s/Veterans office (A-100)—at Southeastern
- Verify Enrollment
- Telephone Verification Enrollment: 1-877-823-2378
- WAVE Internet Verification of Enrollment
GI Bill Information
GIBILL® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).