Business Office

Business Office

Book Advances

Book advances will begin on January 4th and will continue through January 18th, 2019. Book advances are issued to students who are eligible through the Financial Aid office in the amount of $500.


Student Accounts

  • Payment on accounts - payment in full can be made on Campus Connect at
  • Get a statement of account printed or print from select Student Info tab, select View/Pay Account.
  • Questions concerning student accounts
  • Bill external agencies for student account
  • Account collections
  • Visit with students that want to enroll and still have a balance on their account
  • Pay Parking Tickets
  • Deposit money in flight accounts
  • Account information and payment in full on Campus Connect
  • IRS 1098-T Questions also see

Student Refunds/Financial Aid

  • Questions concerning refunds for an account, see current semester Notice in the column on right of Business Office web page
  • Questions about the student refund choice and Herring Bank debit card go to¬†

Herring Bank

Residential Housing and Meal Plans

  • Fill out Residential Housing/Meal Application on SE website at
  • Cancel residential housing/meal contracts
  • Change your meal plan for residential housing
  • Purchase or Add Commuter meal plans/Thunder Bucks


  • Update or purchase Student ID Cards