Book Advances will begin on January 5, 2015 for the Spring 2016 Semester. The Book Advance will be for $500.00 to Students with their Financial Aid file complete and approved to receive the advance.
Students that qualify for a book advance with Direct Loans will be able to charge their books from January 6 to January 15, 2016, at the campus bookstore. These students should receive an email with additional information.
Change of Mailing Statements
In effort of GOING GREEN, beginning with the Spring 2012 Semester, Southeastern will no longer be mailing statements to students. Students will need to print their statements from Campus Connect at www.se.edu/campusconnect, log on with student information, select the Student Info tab, and the View/Pay account tab. This option will allow you to view and/or pay your account and print statements.
- Payment on accounts – payment in full can be made on Campus Connect at www.se.edu/campusconnect
- Get a statement of account printed or print from www.se.edu/campusconnect select Student Info tab, select View/Pay Account.
- Questions concerning student accounts
- Bill external agencies for student account
- Account collections
- Visit with students that want to enroll and still have a balance on their account
- Pay Parking Tickets
- Deposit money in flight accounts
- Account information and payment in full on Campus Connect www.se.edu/campusconnect
- IRS 1098-T Questions also see www.1098t.com
Student Refunds/Financial Aid
- Questions concerning refunds for an account, see current semester Notice in the column on right of Business Office web page
- Questions about the Higher One SE Debit Card go to www.sedebitcard.com
Residential Housing and Meal Plans
- Fill out Residential Housing/Meal Application on SE website at www.se.edu/campusconnect
- Cancel residential housing/meal contracts
- Change your meal plan for residential housing
- Purchase or Add Commuter meal plans/Thunder Bucks
- Update or purchase Student ID Cards