News, Events, and Announcements
Click Here for Play Therapy Workshop Featuring Dr. Garry Landreth
RECRUITERS/EMPLOYERS Click Here!
- Employers: To visit our JobSTORM for Employers website and post jobs or register for SE Career Fairs or Events, please click here to set up your FREE JobSTORM account. Then log back in to register for the Event.
If you do not have a JobSTORM account, please visit the SE Career Management Center to get registered. Registration is free to all current SE students and SE Alumni.
Students: JobSTORM for SE Students and Alumni: Click Here!
The Career Management Center (CMC) has ONLINE TOOLS to help you develop a resume. See the Pages box to the top/right of this webpage. Once registered with the CMC, you can log in to your JobSTORM account, click on Documents and develop a resume using the JobSTORM Resume Builder.
- Kuder Journey (see link below–gain an access code by contacting the CMC) or
- ACT Profile (See link below–no access code needed);
- Visit the Career Management Center, for help deciding on a major, or other career-related issues, located in the SE Welcome Center, across from the Campus Bookstore.
- FOR ON-CAMPUS JOBS: CLICK HERE! You must be a current SE student to apply for jobs on campus and you must be approved by the Office of Financial Aid to work on campus.
- Click here: Information for SE STUDENTS and SE ALUMNI to print the 3 forms necessary to access the JobSTORM site, if you have not already done so. Complete the 3 forms and fax or bring to the CMC, located in the SE Welcome Center.
- Click here: Information for EMPLOYERS, which includes campus map (click on Printable Map in legend) and access to the Employer JobSTORM (NACELink). Click this link to register for any events, including career fairs (Employers and School Officials Only). The Pages box in the upper right corner will direct you to events and other information.
- SE Students and SE Alumni: Access your JobSTORM (NACELink) Account If the link does not work, click it again. The JobSTORM account is for both current SE Students and SE Alumni who are about to or are currently seeking a job in their major or any job. It is a free account that will provide access to CMC‘s services, including the Online JobSTORM job board (NOT on-campus jobs–see link above), the Resume Builder and SE career-related Events information, all online.
- Why Should I attend and What do I do at a Job Fair? Click Here: Prepare for a Career Fair
- Click on any of the logos below to access that website. SE’s CMC offers access to a number of services including Career Planning, Assessment and Help deciding on a major from Kuder Journey and the new ACT Profile (Beta). Apply to participate in a NASA-related internship through OK Space Grant Consortium. Click on the NASA logo below.
- NEW!: Download the Parent Guide to Career Development for Your Student: Click Here: ParentsGuide_CMC
The CMC is located on the corner of 5th Street and University Blvd, directly across from the campus Bookstore.
Office: 580-745-2270; fax: 580-745-7486; email: careers@SE.edu
Congrats! You’re officially a college graduate (or will be soon)…Get some great tips from SimplyHired by clicking here: SimplyHired_New_Grads or visit SimplyHired.com
SE is now a Pearson VUE Authorized Test Center
Currently, SE offers various exams from such sponsors as, CEOE (OPTE, OSAT, OGET), GED, CDA and others, on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, depending on campus holiday closures. Please visit the website of your Exam sponsor or the Pearson VUE website for details and directions: www.pearsonvue.com
At Virtual Education Software, inc. our mission is to design, develop and make available superior distance, asynchronous and blended continuing education courseware for professional educators. More simply put, if you want to improve your classroom teaching skills, click on the VESi logo. These online courses are designed specifically for the classroom teacher. Click here to go to VESi
Explainer Video by VESi: CLICK HERE!—then click on the video Play button.
360 Training: For online e-Learning, training, CEUs and certification
Free for Eligible Military Spouses, Click Here: 360 Training
Space Grant is a national network of colleges and universities. These institutions are working to expand opportunities for Americans to understand and participate in NASA’s aeronautics and space projects by supporting and enhancing science and engineering education, research and public outreach efforts. The Space Grant national network includes over 850 affiliates from universities, colleges, industry, museums, science centers, and state and local agencies. SE is a member of Oklahoma’s Space Grant Consortium.
At MedicalAssistantCertification.org, our goal is simple: to help you meet your personal and professional goals as you work to become a qualified medical assistant.