Welcome to the Southeastern Oklahoma State University Registrar’s Office. Our office is where students:
- enroll in classes
- request copies of transcripts
- request enrollment/degree verifications
- receive degree checks
- apply for graduation
The Registrar’s Office supports the mission of the University by providing accurate, responsive and respectful service through the continual development of our staff, policies, procedures and technology. Services of the Registrar’s Office include maintaining a true and complete academic record of each current and former student; providing enrollment services necessary for students to attain their educational goals; and safeguarding the integrity and security of each student’s record.
The Registrar’s Office seeks to fulfill its mission:
- through a commitment to high quality service based on the principles of mutual respect, fairness, and excellence;
- by serving as an information resource for students, faculty and staff and actively seeking ways to provide efficient and immediate access to information while protecting student privacy;
- by effectively informing students of their rights, responsibilities, and procedures;
- by providing consistent interpretation, administration and compliance of academic policies and procedures in accordance with institutional, state and federal guidelines;
- through the usage of the latest technology and procedures that will enhance services while ensuring the integrity, confidentiality and security of academic records and information;
- through a professional staff committed to excellence and who exhibit and practice good public relations, adaptability, cooperation, initiative, flexibility, and consideration of others within and outside the office;
- through the adoption of the professional practices and ethical standards of the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers.