The Henry G. Bennett Memorial Library has a rich history. Learn more here.
Our Library curates a wide selection of special collections:
Albert H. Brigance Curriculum and Assessment Center
Clara Sue Kidwell Collection
Curriculum Review Collection
Evert Tigner Shakespearean Collection
Federal and State Law Collection
Native American Collection
O. J. Harvey Collection
Oklahoma Cookbook Collection
Todd Downing Collection
We strive to provide an environment of enhanced student learning and faculty development through quality of service. The Henry G. Bennett Memorial Library has instituted policies and procedures to ensure the mission of excellence.
The Henry G. Bennett Library at Southeastern Oklahoma State University will support the University’s curriculum by providing a vital, information-rich environment that will enhance faculty development and student learning by:
- Providing an opportunity to succeed through a challenging, learner-centered academic environment.
- Promoting information and critical thinking skills that are essential to confident, independent learners;
- Striving for a balanced, current, and relevant collection of resources in both traditional and electronic formats that provide professional, academic and career oriented information to meet the changing needs of the workforce;
- Providing a model of excellence for the University and local community through our quality of service;
- Presenting a system of governance that provides reliable information and, as appropriate, involves the faculty and students in the decision-making process;
- Using assessment to improve student learning and effective teaching
Henry G. Bennett Memorial Library