Start there and finish here.
Southeastern welcomes students who begin studies at another institution before joining the True Blue. Plans change and we are here to help meet your educational goals. Transfer students are those who attempted a minimum of seven or more semester hours of college-level credit after graduation from high school.
To be admitted as a transfer student:
- Apply for Admission and pay the application fee
- Be eligible to return to the last college or university you attended
- Submit official transcripts of all previously attended colleges and/or universities.
- If you have earned less than 24 college or university credit hours, you must also submit your high school transcript.
- Participate in College Placement Tests and/or remedial courses if you have not:
- Successfully completed a college–level English or related course, an ACT English of 19, or SAT equivalent
- Successfully completed a college–level Math or related course, an ACT Math of 19, or SAT equivalent
- Successfully completed a college–level History, Psychology, Sociology, Government, or related course, an ACT Reading of 19, or SAT equivalent
- Successfully completed a college-level Lab Science course or an ACT Science of 19 (SAT does not test in Science)
Our friendly Admissions staff will help get you started on the right track.
Or visit us in the Welcome Center, located at the corner of 5th and University.
Automatic Tuition Waiver Scholarship Program
A tuition waiver of $1,000 per semester, renewable for 4 semesters is awarded to first-time Southeastern students that hold an Associates of Arts or Associates of Science degree with a minimum 3.0 transfer GPA and are Oklahoma residents. To apply complete the General Scholarship Application online. Deadline is July 1 for fall 2020.Scholarships and Waivers