Welcome to the
Center for Instructional Development and Technology!
Our mission is to assist Southeastern faculty and staff in achieving their instructional, research, and other professional objectives by providing support for commonly used and emerging technologies. The CIDT works closely with faculty and support service providers to coordinate and promote campus-wide, technology-related services.
CIDT is located on the main campus of Southeastern on the third floor of the Russell Building, Room 317A. Our mailing address is 1405 North 4th, PMB 2755, Durant, OK 74701.
- BlackBoard Training (Schedule an individual or group session!)
- Instructional Design Assistance
- Course Content Creation Assistance
- Video Content Creation
- Educational Technology Support
- Open Faculty Lab – No Appointment Necessary!
Christala Smith, M.A. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Director, Instructional Designer, Bb System Administrator
Justin Wallace, B.S. (email@example.com)
Kirby Shannon – Student Worker
Elementary Education Major