1. Click the “Open Menu” button on the top right on the browser.
2. Click the “History” button in this menu.
3. Click “Clear Recent History” in this menu.
4. Click “Clear Now” on this dialog box.
You have successfully cleared your cookies / history at this point, unless you received an error message.
Look for this message near your Firefox address bar.
Click the “Options” button. Then click “Allow pop-ups for blackboard.se.edu”.
Turn off Pop-ups for Blackboard:
Click the Open Menu button and the click “Options”
Click “Privacy & Security,” make sure the Block pop-up windows check box is Checked and then Click “Exceptions”
Type “blackboard.se.edu” in the address of website box, then click allow. This will move the website to the list, then click save changes.
Click the icon and a menu will appear. Click the circle that says, “Always allow pop-ups from blackboard.se.edu”. Then click Done.
Turn off Pop-ups for Blackboard:
Click the Customize and control Google Chrome button and the click “Settings”
Scroll down and click the “Advanced” Drop-down menu, Click “Content Settings”
Click “Add” and type blackboard.se.edu in the site text box, then click Add
You may need to click the back button and click the link again to load the page.
Look for this message at the bottom of the Internet Explorer screen “Internet Explorer blocked a pop-up from…”
Office 365 Education is now free to install for students faculty and staff for at home use. Just follow the link below to get signed up. You will need to use your se.edu or student.se.edu email account to qualify. This will allow you to install Microsoft Office 365 on five different devices including desktops, laptops, Surface and iPad. When setting up this account with your se.edu or student.se.edu email address you will be sent a verification email from Microsoft Office 365 Team [Office365@email.microsoftonline.com]. Just follow the instructions in the email to complete the verification. Once you are redirected back to the Office 365 website you will then be able to download and install the Microsoft Office products. These are free to use as long as you are a student or an employee of Southeastern Oklahoma State University.
Contact the Help Desk at 4357 on campus or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Current students, faculty, and staff at Southeastern now have full access to LinkedIn Learning, an online subscription library that teaches the latest software, creative, and business skills through high-quality instructional videos. To learn more, watch this introductory video about the service, and watch the How to use LinkedIn Learning course.
Benefits to using LinkedIn Learning include:
- Unlimited access to instructional content on a wide variety of technologies and disciplines
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and to learn new skills
- Tutorials taught by recognized industry experts
- Access to exercise files to follow along as you learn
- Closed captioning and searchable, time-coded transcripts
- Beginner to advanced content
- The option to watch bite-size videos as you need them To access LinkedIn Learning, go to https://www.linkedin.com/learning/activate and enter your Southeastern email address. Once LinkedIn Learning verifies your SE email address, you will receive an email from them prompting you to create a profile. Upon registering your profile, you can log in to LinkedIn Learning anytime from anywhere using your SE email address and LinkedIn password.
Please contact CIDT if you have any questions or issues signing up or logging in.