Skip to content


The Office of Human Resources have provided the most common forms needed by staff and students. Please contact the office at to obtain any form not found here.


Adjunct Instructor as Second Job Request Form

Data Sheet 

Employee Transaction Form

Employee Tuition Waiver

Employment Request Form

Holiday Schedule (pdf)

Leave Request Form

Student Employee Worker Certification Forms

Fall Work Certification

Spring Work Certification

Summer Work Certification

Employee Evaluations

Performance Appraisal Form

Payroll Tax Withholding

Changes to federal/state taxes can be made any time during the calendar year by submitting a fully completed W-4 form. Form must be received in Payroll by the 10th of the month for current month’s payroll. Out-of-state residents working in Oklahoma are required to pay Oklahoma state taxes.

SE HR staff can only answer general questions about W-4 forms.  It is recommended that employees use the IRS’s Tax Withholding Estimator or a tax advisor or tax preparation service.

Federal and applicable state W-4 forms for SE employees:


Arizona A1-WP

Colorado DR0004

Georgia Form G-4

Montana MW-4

New York IT-2104

North Carolina NC-4

Virginia VA-4

South Carolina W-4

Arkansas AR4EC

West Virginia IT-104

Worker’s Compensation

Workers Compensation Packet

Notice of Coverage and Liability SE Oklahoma-State