Financial wellness is the understanding of the importance of sustaining yourself financially for the short and long term. Some key goals in good financial wellness include:
- Learning how to manage your money and establishing a personal budget.
- Not living beyond your means.
- Make a plan to pay back your student loans.
- Thinking long term – set up a savings account
>Campus Well E-Magazine prosper SE! Open the link or download the app and click on the money tab.
>Personal Finance & Money
>Yummly (meal planning)
WiFi Resources: Some common places to find free wifi are schools (including SE), hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, libraries, convenience stores, city buildings, public parks, and hospitals.
- FREE wifi in Durant, OK
- Bliss Boutique 132 W. Main St
- Choctaw Casino and Resort
- Hot Shots 2832 W. University Blvd
- Blake’s Coffee 1426 W. University Blvd
- Opera House Coffee 202 W. Evergreen
- Love’s Country Stores 1223 N. 1st St
- Love’s Country Stores 524 W. Main St
- Taco Casa 324 N. 1st St
- McDonald’s 2227 W. Main St
- Walmart 3712 W. Main St
- Taco Bell 206 West Side Dr
- Jack in the Box 2117 W. Main St
- Wendy’s 2420 W. Main St
- Whataburger 3505 W. Main St
- Durant Main Street Organization
- Alliance Health 1800 W. University Blvd
- LaQuinta Inn 417 Criswell Blvd
- Holiday Inn 613 University Pl
- Quality Inn 2112 W. Main St
- Econo Lodge 2121 W. Main St