Social wellness is the ability to build personal connections with others, deal with conflict and to be a part of a positive social network. Relationships are essential to maintaining wellness and health. What are some signs of social wellness?
- Development of assertiveness skills not passive or aggressive ones.
- Balancing social and personal time.
- The ability to be who you are in all situations.
- Becoming engaged with other people in your community.
- Valuing diversity and treat others with respect.
- Continually being able to maintain and develop friendships and social networks.
- The ability to create boundaries within relationship boundaries that encourage communication, trust and conflict management.
- Remembering to have fun.
- Having supportive network of family and friends.