Spiritual wellness is finding meaning in life events, demonstrating individual purpose and having the ability to be compassionate towards others. It is unique to each individual. Your “spirit” usually refers to the deepest part of you, the part that lets you make meaning of your world. It provides you with the revealing sense of who you are, why you are here and what your purpose for living is. It is that innermost part of you that allows you to gain strength and hope. What are some signs of spiritual wellness?
- Development of a purpose in life.
- Ability to spend reflective time alone.
- Taking time to reflect on the meaning of events in life.
- Ability to explain what you believe.
- Being able to practice forgiveness and compassion in life.