Housing and Residence Life
Southeastern Oklahoma State University is home to approximately 700 in-residence students. Residence Halls are more than just a place to sleep and keep your things. They are communities that provide an exciting living and learning environment. Our four residential facilities, including one apartment style complex, meet the needs of everybody. From hall government to intramural sports and study sessions, there are many ways to get involved. Living on campus will help you to make lifelong friends and discover a variety of opportunities.
Apply to live on campus!
*Incoming Students – Remember to check your email for more information regarding room selection!
The Department of Residence Life creates a living environment that supports student learning, fosters personal growth and development, and encourages the development of personal integrity and civic responsibility. We effectively manage well-maintained and reasonably priced residential facilities. We value the individuality of each student and the diversity reflected within our community.
- Residential programs will develop residential communities in which all members feel valued and safe.
- Residential programs will enhance the personal growth and development of resident students.
- Residential programs will support the academic mission of the university.
Residential programs will encourage active citizenship and civic responsibility.
- The Department of Residence Life will provide clean, well maintained and reasonably priced residential facilities will meet the ever-changing needs of students.
- The Department of Residence Life will utilize administrative policies, procedures & processes that ensure the orderly and effective administration and operation of all aspects of the program.
- Well trained and qualified staff will be a foundation of the residential program.
- The Residence Life Department and personnel will maintain a commitment to advocating for the individual needs of each resident student as well as the collective needs and concerns of the residential community.