Housing and Residence Life
Find Your Home at Southeastern.
Home to approximately 700 students, our Residence Halls are more than just a place to sleep and store your things. They are communities that provide an exciting living and learning environment. Our four residential facilities, including one apartment-style complex, meet the needs of everyone. From hall government to intramural sports and study sessions, there are many ways to get involved. Living on campus will help you to make lifelong friends and discover a variety of opportunities.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Residence Halls Virtual Tour
View our four residential facilities and learn everything Southeastern has to offer for student housing.Learn More
View your dining options as a student and have instant access to menus, hours of operation, and more.Learn More
Applied for housing? Ready to move in? Check here for details about your big moving day.Learn More
Residential Learning Communities
Connect with like-minded individuals and build relationships in our residential learning communities.Learn More
Student organizations, leadership, events, and much more. Learn about all things student life at Southeastern.Learn More
The Department of Residence Life creates a living environment that supports student learning, fosters personal growth and development, and encourages the development of personal integrity and civic responsibility. We effectively manage well-maintained and reasonably priced residential facilities. We value the individuality of each student and the diversity reflected within our community.
- Residential programs will develop residential communities in which all members feel valued and safe.
- Residential programs will enhance the personal growth and development of resident students.
- Residential programs will support the academic mission of the university.
Residential programs will encourage active citizenship and civic responsibility.
- The Department of Residence Life will provide clean, well maintained and reasonably priced residential facilities will meet the ever-changing needs of students.
- The Department of Residence Life will utilize administrative policies, procedures & processes that ensure the orderly and effective administration and operation of all aspects of the program.
- Well trained and qualified staff will be a foundation of the residential program.
- The Residence Life Department and personnel will maintain a commitment to advocating for the individual needs of each resident student as well as the collective needs and concerns of the residential community.
Due to COVID-19 related campus closures, the Housing & Residence Life Department will only be holding virtual office hours.
Virtual Office Hours:
Monday-Thursday 10:00 am – 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm & 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
If you would like to speak to a Housing employee please join us via Zoom, click HERE
Helpful Contact Numbers
Main Office (during regular office hours): 580-745-2948
After Hours Emergencies/Campus Police: 580-745-2727