Skip to content


On-Campus Employment

International Students are allowed to work on campus as soon as they arrive. Students are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week during the semesters and up to 40 hours per week on scheduled school breaks. Please visit the Career Management Center website to view on-campus job openings and retrieve the Application for Student Employment.

Current Job Openings 

Curricular Practical Training (CPT)

Curricular Practical Training is a work authorization that may be granted for students to engage in work or practical training that is for degree credit.

Optional Practical Training (OPT)

Temporary employment for optional practical training directly related to the student’s major area of study.

STEM Program

2 -year extension of post-completion OPT for students with a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) degree. A qualified student may apply for an extension of OPT while in a valid period of post-completion OPT. The extension will be for an additional 24 months, if all of the following requirements are met.

Applying for a Social Security Card

A Social Security Number (SSN) is a 9 digit number used as an employment identification number for tax purposes. The SSN can also be used for identity verification in regards to opening a bank account, applying for an Oklahoma driver’s license or entering into a contract for a cell phone; however, these are not valid reasons to be issued a SSN and subsequently, you will be denied.