Skip to content

Senate Documents

Various Faculty Senate Documents are posted by the academic year and semester.

Fall 2019 Documents Open Close

September 10 

  • Minutes from a meeting of the Faculty Senate Executive Committee (FS EC).¬† Topics discussed included:¬† election of senators, EC meeting schedule, FS subcommittee preferences and charges, President Sean Burrage‚Äôs departure and faculty involvement in the presidential search, renewing the In the Faculty Senate news brief to faculty, and the FS budget.

September 12

September 18

October 2, 2019 

  • Minutes from the Budget Committee meeting held on 9-25.
  • Report from the Committee on Committees, includes a motion for three appointee replacements.
  • Notes from the FS Executive Committee meeting ¬†held 9-25-2019 with Vice President of University Advancement Kyle Stafford and Manager of Marketing Blake Allen, on the website. Includes five specific requests to re-order the page structure, improve functionality, and restore archival documents to the website.
  • A letter to the Registrar requesting information about an ‚Äúinformal appeals process‚ÄĚ that was brought to the Senate‚Äôs attention.¬† The letter was presented for review at the 9-18-2019 FS meeting, approved at the 10-2-2019 FS meeting, and emailed to the Registrar on 10-3-2019.
  • Report from the FS EC of the 9-25 meeting with VP Kyle Stafford on the website, and an action item for a plaque honoring President Sean Burrage.
  • Faculty Senate News Brief from the October 2 meeting, emailed to faculty on 10-7-2019

October 16, 2019

Spring 2019 Documents Open Close
  • February 13:¬†Agenda¬†for the Committee on Committees (CoC) meeting of 2-11-2019, and¬†Revised Charges¬†for the CoC (includes the FS Chair rescinding an earlier charge from September 2018 to create a proposal for a university-wide entity that will address information technology)
  • February 13:¬†Treasurer‚Äôs Report
  • February 13:¬†Notes¬†from the meeting between the FS Executive Committee and President Burrage, held on 2-5-2019. Topics included campus preparation for an active shooter event, prospects for an across the board raise in adjunct instructors‚Äô pay, and clarification about the faculty hiring request timeline.
  • February 13:¬†¬†Notes¬†from the 2-12-2019 meeting between FS Chair Althoff and VPAA Clark
  • February 19:¬†Shared Governance Forum ‚ÄúBudget Planning: All the Moving Pieces‚ÄĚ (topic chosen by the administration) was held on Tuesday, February 19, 2019.¬†PowerPoint slides used by VPAA Bryon Clark for the presentation.
Fall 2018 Documents Open Close
  • September 19:¬†¬†Minutes¬†from the Committee on Committee‚Äôs (CoC) meeting of¬† 9-11-2018, includes information on the CoC‚Äôs charge to develop a proposal for IT Organizational Structure.
  • September 19:¬†¬†Minutes¬†from the Planning Committee meeting of 9-17-2018
  • September 19:¬†¬†Treasurer‚Äôs Report, includes notes on how the FS Awards‚Äô stipend is taken in the form of¬†salary.
  • September 19:¬†¬†Minutes¬†from the Budget Committee meeting of 9-12-2018
  • September 19:¬†¬†Minutes¬†from the University Affairs Committee (UAC) meeting of 9-18-2018.¬† Information on the Master Development Plan Task Force that will include the UAC.¬† The task force is being organized and directed by Mike Davis, Director of Safety and Compliance.
  • September 19:¬†¬†Minutes¬†from the Personnel Policies Committee meeting of 9-17-2018
  • September 19:¬† Two draft proposals on faculty compensation:¬† a proposal on a procedure for¬†Annual Adjustments, and a proposal for a retroactive restoration of¬†Longevity-Step-Increases.
  • September 19:¬† A¬†Proposal on Faculty Compensation¬†that was approved unanimously by the Faculty Senate.¬† The proposal will be emailed to President Burrage, and will be a priority item for the Executive Committee when they meet with President Burrage on Tuesday, September 25, to discuss the university budget.
  • October 3:¬†¬†Minutes¬†from the Committee on Committees meeting held on September 24, 2018.¬† Includes discussion of Information Technologies Organizational Structure, Center for Instructional Development and Technology, the Distance Education Council, and faculty‚Äôs primary responsibility for curricular matters.
  • October 3:¬†¬†Proposals¬†from the Planning Committee for changes to the Faculty Senate Awards process.
  • October 3:¬†¬†Motion¬†to re-send to VPAA Bryon Clark¬† the Intellectual Property proposal that was approved by the¬†Faculty Senate on April 11, 2018¬†(V. Other, A.), and request that the proposed policy be included in the Academic Policies and Procedures Manual (APPM 7.10.3) with all deliberate speed.¬† This motion was made by the Personnel Policies Committee and its charge to follow up on the intellectual property policy proposal.
  • October 3:¬†Notes¬†from the September 25 meeting with the FS Executive Committee, the SE AAUP chapter Executive Committee, and President Burrage on the budget and strategic planning.¬† Also participating in the meeting were Dennis Westman (Vice President for Business Affairs), Bryon Clark (Vice President for Academic Affairs), Marti Phillips (Assistant Vice President for Business Affairs), and Alan Burton (Special Assistant to the President‚ÄďDirector University Communications).
  • October 17:¬†¬†Minutes¬†from the Planning Committee meeting of 10-10-2018.¬† Includes several proposals regarding the FS Awards process.
  • October 17:¬†¬†Report¬†from the Committee on Committees dated 10-12-2018, regarding an appointment to the Faculty Appellate Committee.
  • October 17:¬†¬†List of possible topics¬†for the Shared Governance Forum scheduled for November 13, 2018.
  • October 31:¬†¬†Notes¬†from the October 24 meeting between the FS Executive Committee and President Burrage on faculty compensation and the budget.
  • October 31:¬†¬†Minutes¬†from the University Affairs Committee meeting held on 10-22-2018.¬† Includes the list of subcommittee members for the campus Master Plan project.
  • October 31:¬†¬†Report¬†from the Personnel Policies Committee meeting of 10-31-2018 on adjunct pay, in preparation for the November 13 Shared Governance Forum.¬† The report was posted after the FS meeting.
  • October 31:¬†¬†Proposal¬†on tuition waivers for faculty and staff dependents.¬† Emailed to President Burrage following the FS meeting.
  • November 14:¬†¬†Treasurer‚Äôs Report
  • November 14:¬†¬†Notes¬†from the meeting between the FS Executive Committee and President Burrage held on 11-6-2018, includes discussion of adjunct pay and the FS‚Äôs proposal on tuition waivers for dependents of SOSU faculty and staff.
  • November 28:¬†¬†Notes¬†from the Shared Governance Forum of November 13.¬† ‚ÄúImproving Pay for Adjunct Faculty,‚ÄĚ topic chosen by the Faculty Senate.
  • November 28:¬†¬†Minutes¬†from the Committee on Committees meeting held on 11-14-2018.
  • November 28:¬†¬†Three motions¬†from the Committee on Committees.
  • November 28:¬†¬†Proposed dates for the Spring 2019 calendar:¬† FS meetings, Shared Governance Forums, Executive Committee meetings with President Burrage.
  • November 28:¬†¬†Draft of a letter¬†to the Faculty Senate of East Central University.
  • November 28:¬†¬†A form¬†for the FS to identify and rank budget priorities.
  • November 28:¬†¬†End-of-semester status report¬†from the Personnel Policies Committee.
Spring 2018 Documents Open Close

Note: file errors in old.se prevented the upload of docs. Solution is being sought. Links in this section are not valid.

  • January 31:¬†¬†In the Faculty Senate, a brief report to SE faculty about items from the FS meeting of 1-31-2018. ¬†This was sent as a broadcast email to SE Faculty on Wednesday, 2-7-2018.
  • February 14:¬†¬†Personnel Policies Committee Report¬†from a meeting held on 2-8-2018.¬† Discussion centered on issues related to accelerated online programs:¬† class enrollment numbers and caps, teaching loads, and compensation.
  • February 14:¬†¬†Draft Resolution¬†urgently requesting that timely updates be made to the APPM (particularly FS recommendations that have been approved).
  • February 14:¬†¬†Planning Committee Minutes¬†from the meeting held on 2-2-2018, primarily information about the FS Awards processes and requesting support letters from award nominees.
  • February 14:¬†¬†Committee on Committees Report¬†from the meeting of 2-9-2018, concerning the status of the¬†ad hoc¬†Learning Technologies Council.
  • February 14:¬†¬†Learning Technology Plan¬†created and compiled by the Learning Technologies Council ‚Äď Ad Hoc, and submitted to the Committee on Committees on 12-15-2017.
  • February 14:¬†¬†University Affairs Committee Minutes¬†from the meeting of 10-25-2018.
  • February 28:¬†¬†Committee on Committees (CoC) Report¬†from the meeting of 2-23-2018, primarily concerning the status of the former Learning Technologies Council-Ad Hoc.¬† A¬†‚ÄúFunction-Recommendations-Charges‚ÄĚ Timeline¬†about the CoC‚Äôs work with the former Learning Technologies Council-Ad Hoc.
  • February 28:¬†¬†Executive Committee Report on the meeting with President Burrage held on 2-15-2018.¬† Topics discussed included status and developments regarding the state budget and the Oklahoma Legislature, updates and edits for the Academic Policies and Procedures Manual (APPM), course loads/enrollment caps/and compensation for those teaching accelerated 7-week online courses, and the work of the Committee on Committees regarding the¬†ad hoc¬†Learning Technologies Council.
  • February 28:¬†¬†Executive Committee Report¬†on the meeting of 2-20-2018.¬† The primary topic was¬†the work of the Committee on Committees regarding the¬†ad hoc¬†Learning Technologies Council.
  • February 28:¬†¬†Archivist Report¬†on the changes and updates to the¬†Academic Policies and Procedures Manual¬†(APPM) that were announced via email to SE Faculty on February 20, 2018 by Vice President for Academic Affairs, Bryon Clark.¬† Also included is the status of five Faculty Senate recommendations that are still pending approval and/or inclusion in the APPM.
  • March 14:¬†¬†University Affairs Committee Minutes¬†from the meeting held on 2-7-2018, primarily on issues of campus facilities and maintenance.¬† Dan Simmons, Director of the Physical Plant was a guest at the meeting.
  • March 27:¬†¬†Notes¬†from the Shared Governance Forum ‚ÄúThe Higher Learning Commission‚ÄĚ (topic chosen by the Administration).¬† A handout outline of ‚ÄúHLC 10-Year Cycle‚ÄĚ was distributed and discussed.
  • March 28:¬†¬†Faculty Senate Awards Policy¬†(this is a narrative account of the awards policy that was approved‚ÄĒin outline form‚ÄĒby the Faculty Senate on¬†November 30, 2016.¬† At the FS meeting of March 28, 2018, a paragraph on the late March vote to determine the top 5 nominees for each school was approved and added to this policy).
  • March 28:¬†¬†Notes¬†from the March 26 meeting between the Executive Committee and President Burrage.¬† Includes a statement in support of Oklahoma‚Äôs students, teachers, and professional support staff and the anticipated teacher walkout scheduled for April 2.¬† The¬†statement¬†was approved by the Faculty Senate and was put to a vote of the faculty as a whole on March 29.¬†¬†The Statement¬†was overwhelmingly approved by the faculty of Southeastern and the results of the vote were sent as a broadcast email to SE Faculty on Sunday, 4-1-2018.
  • April 11:¬†¬†Report¬† from the Committee on Committees meeting held on 4-6-2018.
  • April 11:¬†¬†Report¬†from the University Affairs Committee meeting held on 4-11-2018.
  • April 25:¬†¬†Notes¬†from the Executive Committee meeting held on 4-17-2018.¬† The purpose of the meeting was to review, revise, and propose questions for the annual Faculty Survey.
  • April 25:¬†¬†Report¬†from the Committee on Committees meeting held on 4-19-2018.¬† Includes appointments for general faculty committees and councils (i.e. university committees).
  • April 25:¬†¬†Notes¬†from the meeting of the Executive and Personnel Policies Committee and VPAA Bryon Clark that was held on 4-10-2018.¬† Discussion included the proposed Intellectual Property Policy and updates to the Academic Policies and Procedures Manual (APPM).
  • April 25:¬†¬†Notes¬†from the meeting of the Executive Committee and President Burrage that was held on 4-18-2018.¬† Discussion included a preview of the Shared Governance Forum (4-30-2-2018) topic, Revisiting the Budget Process.
  • April 25:¬†¬†Summary of the Learning Technology Plan¬†produced by the Learning Technologies Council-ad hoc¬†and submitted on December 15, 2017.¬† A¬†letter of recognition¬†for the work of the LTC-ad hoc¬†from the chair of the Committee on Committees.
  • April 25:¬†¬†Report¬†from the Personnel Policies Committee meeting held on 4-20-2018.
  • April 25:¬†¬†Year-End Report¬†from the University Affairs Committee
  • April 25:¬†¬†Year-End Report¬†from the Budget Committee
  • April 25:¬†Year-End Report¬†from the Planning Committee
  • April 25:¬†¬†Year-End Report¬†from the Faculty Senate Treasurer (a budget activity summary from July 2017-May 2018)
  • July 17:¬†¬†Agenda and topics¬†for an Executive Committee meeting to discuss senate priorities for 2018‚Äď2019
  • July 17:¬†¬†Email from the Texas Council of Faculty Senates, inviting participation in an October meeting in Austin.
  • July 30:¬†¬†Year-End Report¬†from the Personnel Policies Committee
Fall 2017 Documents Open Close

Fall 2017

Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule Fall 2017

  • September 6:¬†¬†In the Faculty Senate, a brief report to SE faculty about items from the FS meeting of 9-6-2017. ¬†This was sent as a broadcast email to SE Faculty on Tuesday, 9-13-2017.
  • September 20: ¬†Treasurer‚Äôs Report
  • September 20:¬†¬†Minutes¬†from the meeting of the Executive Committee that was held on 9-13-2017.
  • September 20:¬†¬†Policy Recommendation¬†for APPM 4.6.8 on¬†Dismissal of Tenured Faculty for Financial Retrenchment or Program Discontinuance. ¬†This recommendation was revised by the Executive Committee in the summer of 2017.
  • September 20:¬†¬†In the Faculty Senate, a brief report to SE faculty about items from the FS meeting of 9-20-2017. ¬†This was sent as a broadcast email to SE Faculty on Thursday, 9-28-2017.
  • October 4:¬†¬†In the Faculty Senate, a brief report to SE faculty about items from the FS meeting of 10-4-2017. ¬†This was sent as a broadcast email to SE Faculty on Friday, 10-13-2017.
  • October 4:¬†¬†VPAA Bryon Clark‚Äôs response¬†to the Faculty Senate‚Äôs request for a written clarification of RUSO Counsel‚Äôs concerns about a proposal to amend APPM 7.10.3 Intellectual Property.¬† This was sent to FS Chair Dan Althoff on 10-3-2017, and Althoff read excerpts at the 10-4-2017 meeting.
  • October 4:¬†¬†Committee on Committees Report¬†from the meeting held on 10-2-2017.¬† Includes appointments to fill vacancies and replacements on university committees.
  • October 4:¬†¬†Budget Committee Report¬†from the meeting held on 9-27-2017
  • October 4:¬†¬†Personnel Policies Committee Report¬†includes minutes from the 9-28-2017 meeting, three motions for editorial changes to APPM 4.6.4, 4.6.3, and 4.5.3, and a list of requested changes to the APPM that was emailed to VPAA Bryon Clark on 10-2-2017 by the FS archivist.
  • October 4:¬†¬†Motion‚ÄďPolicy Recommendation¬†for APPM 4.6.8 on¬†Dismissal of Tenured Faculty for Financial Retrenchment or Program Discontinuance. ¬†This recommendation was revised by the Executive Committee in September of 2017.
  • October 18:¬†¬†Report¬†from the Budget Committee,¬†a meeting is scheduled for October 31st with the Faculty Senate Executive Committee, President Burrage, VP Clark, and VP Westman.
  • October 31:¬† ‚ÄúA Look at Inflation-Adjusted Faculty Salaries‚ÄĚ a report compiled by Senator Moretti that charts faculty salaries and rank from 1993 to 2017.¬† This report was presented and discussed at the meeting of the Faculty Senate Executive and Budget Committee, and President Burrage, VPAA Clark, and VP for Business Dennis Westman.
Spring 2017 Documents Open Close

Meeting Schedule for Spring 2017

 

 

Fall 2016 Documents Open Close
Spring 2016 Documents Open Close

December 2015 and Spring 2016

  • December 15: ¬†President Burrage‚Äôs recommendation¬†for the continuation of the Academics, Budget, and Grants Presidential Advisory Committees (PACs) and for their incorporation into the university committee structure as a standing committee.
  • January 13: ¬†The Faculty Senate Executive Committee was invited to attend the Department Chairs‚Äô meeting to share information and answer questions about the implementation of the¬†post-tenure review policy¬†and procedure. ¬†Attendees were provided with a¬†timeline¬†and a¬†flowchart¬†for the post-tenure review process. ¬†[Updated drafts of a¬†timeline¬†and¬†flowchart¬†were posted on 7-16-2016, keyed to proposed sections of the APPM]
  • January 18: ¬†Response-recommendations¬†from the FS Executive Committee (EC) regarding President Burrage‚Äôs recommendation on the PACs. ¬†FS Chair Steven Emge solicited comments from the FS EC on Burrage‚Äôs recommendation/proposal. ¬†On the basis of these comments, Emge drafted a response that was emailed to the EC (1-8-2016) for further comment. ¬†That draft was then sent to the President and to the FS for discussion at the January 20 FS meeting.
  • January 20:¬†¬†¬†In the Faculty Senate, a brief report to SE faculty about items from the FS meeting of 1-20-2016. ¬†This was sent as a broadcast email to SE Faculty on Monday, 1-25-2016.
  • January 27: ¬†The Personnel Policies Committee (PPC) and the Committee on Committees will meet to begin the project of reviewing the university committee structure and the portions of the APPM that pertain to the committee structure. ¬†William Fridley (chair of the PPC and FS Archivist) prepared four documents with charts and graphs that depict the current committee structure and the number of faculty participating in the committees: ¬†Faculty Senate Committees,¬†University Committees,¬†University Councils, and Committee Load.
  • March 9:¬†¬†Report¬†from the meeting of the Personnel Policies Committee and Committee on Committees that took place on 2-24-2016. ¬†Includes a draft of the edits of the APPM (3.3.2‚Äď3.5) from the last three meetings, notes about pending questions, and recommendations for requesting information and advice from current university committees and councils.
  • March 9:¬†¬†Vice Presidents McMillan and Clark will discuss possible reorganization scenarios for Academic Affairs with the Senate. ¬†Possible scenarios for discussion: ¬†Scenario A,¬†Scenario B,¬†Scenario C. ¬†The Scenarios and plans for their discussion were emailed¬†from VP McMillan to FS Chair Steven Emge, who then relayed them to the Faculty Senate (2-25-2016).
  • March 9:¬†¬†Report¬†from the meeting of the University Affairs Committee that took place on 3-8-2016. ¬†Includes an update and review of the Scholarly Brown Bag lunches in the spring semester.
  • March 9:¬†¬†In the Faculty Senate, a brief report to SE faculty about items from the FS meeting of 3-9-2016. ¬†This was sent as a broadcast email to SE Faculty on Thursday, 3-24-2016.
  • March 23:¬†¬†The chief item of discussion was the reorganization of Academic Affairs. ¬†Documents informing the discussion included the three possible scenarios from the administration (see March 9 Documents), and several additional scenarios that were provided by senators prior to the meeting: ¬†Scenario 1,¬†Scenario 2,¬†Scenario 3,¬†Scenario 4¬†(narrative explanation).
  • March 23:¬†¬†In the Faculty Senate, a brief report to SE faculty about items from the FS meeting of 3-23-2016. ¬†This was sent as a broadcast email to SE Faculty on Tuesday, 4-5-2016.
  • April 4:¬†¬†Notes¬†(including organizational flowcharts discussed and a¬†proposal¬†put forward by the Senate for discussion purposes) from the Forum on Shared Governance that was held on Monday, April 4, 2016. ¬†The topic (chosen by the administration) was the Administrative Reorganization of Academic Affairs.
  • April 6:¬†¬†Report¬†from the meeting of the Personnel Policies Committee and the Committee on Committees that took place on Wednesday, March 30, to continue work on reviewing, editing, and revising the sections of the APPM related to the university committee and council structure.
  • April 13:¬†A New Agreement¬†reorganization proposal for a special meeting of the Faculty Senate that is called to finalize an Administrative/Academic reorganization proposal from the Senate. ¬†The proposal is presented for discussion only and serves as an initial starting point for discussion.
  • April 13:¬†¬†The Senate did not endorse the proposal for reorganization, but they did vote to send the administration a revised¬†New Agreement¬†proposal with some changes in language, and the¬†proposal¬†for discussion purposes (flow chart and reorganization talking points) that was presented at the April 4 Shared Governance Forum.
  • April 13:¬†¬†In the Faculty Senate, a brief report to SE faculty about items from the FS meeting of 4-13-2016. ¬†This was sent as a broadcast email to SE Faculty on Thursday, 4-21-2016.
  • April 20:¬† Two motions were put forth from the joint project of the Personnel Policies Committee and the Committee on Committees to review and revise the university committee and council and the relevant portions of the APPM. ¬†Motion 1¬†‚ÄĒ Sections 3.3.2 through 3.4 of the current APPM be replaced¬†with the following policies for Senate Oversight of General Faculty Committees and Councils¬†(3.3.2), Committee and Council Definitions (3.3.3), and Operational Guidelines for General¬†Faculty Committees and Councils (3.4). ¬†Motion 2¬†‚ÄĒ An update and reorganizing of Section 3.5 (the listing of General Faculty Committees and their membership structure and function statements.
  • April 27:¬†¬†Minutes¬†from the Committee on Committees meeting that was held on 4-20-2016. ¬†Includes the committee appointments for 2016 ‚Äď 2017.

Year-End Reports

Fall 2015 Documents Open Close

Fall 2015

 

  • October 14, 2015:¬†¬†Personnel Policies Committee Report¬†from the meeting that was held on September 23, 2015
  • October 14, 2015: ¬†Planning Committee Report¬†from the meeting that was held on September 16, 2015
  • October 14, 2015: ¬†Executive Committee Report¬†from the meeting that was held on October 5, 2015
  • October 14, 2015:¬†¬†Proposal¬†for the Bachelor of Science in Liberal Arts and Sciences (BSLAS) from the department of English, Humanities, and Languages (EHL), suggesting¬†that the Faculty Senate appoint a committee to provide¬†academic oversight of the BSLAS degree, with representatives from multiple disciplines¬†across campus.
  • October 14, 2015:¬†¬†Treasurer Report¬†that includes a budget activity summary from July 2015 to October 12, 2015
  • October 14, 2015:¬†¬†In the Faculty Senate, a brief report to SE faculty about items from the FS meeting of 10-14-2015. ¬†This was sent as a broadcast email to SE Faculty on Wednesday, 10-22-2015.
  • October 28, 2015: Personnel Policies Committee Report¬†from the meeting that was held on October 21, 2015, and the meeting held on October 26, with VP Clark to work on edits and updates to the APPM.
  • October 28, 2015:¬†¬†The FS will determine its preference between two graphic depictions of the 2020 Academic Vision Statement. ¬†Original version,¬†version two
  • October 28, 2015: ¬†Committee on Committees Report¬†from the meeting that was held on 10-26-2015. ¬†Includes new members for the Honors and IAC committees, name change of HSRRC to Institutional Review Board, and the issue of students serving on university committees
  • October 28, 2015:¬†¬†In the Faculty Senate, a brief report to SE faculty about items from the FS meeting of 10-28-2015. ¬†This was sent as a broadcast email to SE Faculty on Tuesday, 11-3-2015.

 

 

  • December 2, 2015: ¬†Minutes¬†from the Planning Committee meeting of 11-16-2015‚Äďincludes a proposed Faculty Senate Awards policy
  • December 2, 2015: ¬†Minutes¬†from the Committee on Committees meeting of 11-20-2015‚Äďincludes proposals and descriptions for the Bachelor of Science in Liberal Arts and Sciences Coordinating Committee and the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
  • December 2, 2015: ¬†In the Faculty Senate, a brief report to SE faculty about items from the FS meeting of 12-2-2015. ¬†This was sent as a broadcast email to SE Faculty on Monday, 12-8-2015.
  • December 10, 2015: ¬†Post-Tenure Review Policy, as approved by President Burrage. ¬†Email notice sent 12-10-2015: ¬†President Burrage has approved the attached Post Tenure Review Policy effective immediately.¬† The first round of post tenure reviews will occur during the spring 2016 semester. In order to give all departments time to form the review panels, President Burrage has extended the deadline for department chairs to form the review panels to January 31st¬†2016.¬† He has also extended the deadline to submit materials to be reviewed to January 31st as well. This is a one-time exception to the timeline to give the departments enough time to start the process. All other deadlines as specified in the policy should be followed. More information will be given to the department chairs at the first chairs meeting in January.
Spring 2015 Documents Open Close

Spring 2015