1. School contest divisions are determined by the 2017-2018 ADM figures published by the Secondary School Activities Association. Divisions are as follows:
Division 1 ADM Academic Bowl ranking A
Division 2 ADM Academic Bowl ranking 2A
Division 3 ADM Academic Bowl ranking 3A
Division 4 ADM Academic Bowl ranking 4A
Division 5 ADM Academic Bowl ranking 5A or greater
These rankings are available at: http://www.ossaa.net/docs/2017-18/Classifications/AC_2017-18_ABClassifications.pdf
2. A school may enter no more than 2 students per contest. Some contests are limited to one student.
3. Medals will be awarded to students as follows:
1st Place Gold
2nd Place Silver
3rd Place Bronze
4. School trophies will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places for each division based on total points per contest: 1st place is worth 5 points, 2nd place is worth 3 points, and 3rd place is worth 1 point.
5. Students who place first, second, or third in equivalent contests will be eligible to enter the Oklahoma High School Tournament of Champions. For more information, see http://oaac.org/TOC.html.