Holiday Follies at Southeastern’s Magnolia Drive-In!
Theatre at Southeastern proudly presents the 2020 Holiday Follies! November 6 and 7 at 7:30 p.m. will be our first ever Magnolia Drive-In Theatre. The audience will pull into the parking lot as in days of old, tune in on their car’s FM dial, but instead of a movie, they will be treated to a live outdoor version of the annual Holiday Follies production.
With a nip in the air and a song in their heart Southeastern’s Chorvettes and Sparks will broadcast to your car a host of holiday favorites. Fill a Thermos bottle with hot chocolate, pack the Christmas cookies and enjoy this exciting new performance in the comfort of your own car! Tickets are $20 per car and all proceeds benefit the theatre program and student scholarships.
Policies under the university guidelines on social distancing:
- Tickets MUST be purchased with VISA/MC in advance by calling the box office at (580) 745-2696
- Tickets, credit card receipts, and directions to the event will be emailed upon payment
- There will be NO ticket sales at the performance.
- Parking begins at 6:15 p.m.
- Audience must follow parking attendant instructions
- Once parked, the audience is not permitted to leave their vehicle during the 50-minute performance.
- Please note there are NO restroom facilities available.
- Cars will be parked according to height profile: SUVs and trucks in the back, sedans and compacts in the front.