Join us for a one act version of William Shakespeare’s classic comedy Twelfth Night. Mix-ups and mayhem beset a small island kingdom when a shipwreck washes ashore a host of lovers and lunatics. November 12 & 13 bring a thermos of hot chocolate, a lap blanket, maybe a cushion to sit on and join the theatre program in the season’s first mainstage show produced in the SE amphitheater in over a quarter century!
Policies under the university guidelines on social distancing:
• Tickets MUST be purchased with VISA/MC in advance by calling the box office at (580) 745-2696
• Tickets, credit card receipts, and directions to the event will be emailed upon payment
• There will be NO ticket sales at the performance.
• Curtain Time is 7:30 pm
• Seating is general admission
• Seating is concrete, cushions are recommended
• The performance will be less than 50 minutes
• There will be no intermission
• Please note there are NO restroom facilities available.
• Seating on the street level is reserved for ADA
• Audience will be required to sign in for contact tracing once seated
• Warm clothing is recommended
• Food and drink are permitted. Please pick up your trash.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!