Operation Orange medical camp set for June 9
May 27, 2021
DURANT, Okla. – Southeastern Oklahoma State University will be one of six sites around the state hosting “Operation Orange’’ – a free, one-day mini medical camp for students in grades 9-12.
The date for the event at Southeastern is Wednesday, June 9.
The Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences will provide high school students interested in a career in medicine an opportunity to spend the day in the life of a medical student.
- Meet current OSU medical students
- Participate in hands-on demonstrations
- Study human anatomy with a heart, lungs and brain
- Perform intubations by using a simulator
- Learn more about career opportunities in the health care field
Registration is limited; for more information, visit https://medicine.okstate.edu/com/high-school/operation-orange.html