GNAT (Graphic Novels and Teachers)
May 18, 2022
Calling all Classroom Teachers and High School Students interested in exploring graphic novels!
- Are you a teacher or are you considering becoming a teacher?
- Are you interested in learning more about graphic novels?
- Are you interested in finding out how to use graphic novels in the classroom?
- Do you have tons of graphic novel strategies and ideas you are dying to share?
- Are you a graphic novel enthusiast?
- Are you a graphic novel hater, but your students love them?
- Do you just want to be a part of professional development where you call the shots?
If you answered YES to any of these questions and would like to take part in a 4-day professional development this summer (JUNE 13TH – 16TH, 2022), we are looking for YOU!
●Attend in person or virtually. In-person sessions will take place on SE’s Durant Campus.
●Teachers – Receive a stipend for participating in the full experience.
●Select Graphic Novels for your own enjoyment or to use in your classroom.
This professional learning opportunity will engage in-service, pre-service, and aspirational teachers in the exploration of graphic novels together!